Monday, 02 July 2012 09:49
KEPL provides solutions to hazardous applications across industries including hydrocarbon processing. The process pumps manufactured are required by hydrocarbon industries for a variety of applications covering critical areas involving handling of process fluids and toxic liquids at high temperatures, as well as for cryogenic applications. These pumps have major markets in refineries, petrochemical industries, fertilizer industries as well as nuclear power plants. The multistage pumps have applications mostly in power plants as well as reverse osmosis process in desalination segments.
Hence zero error underlined with stringent safety measures is a top priority at KEPL. Performance indicators pertaining to accident frequency and accident severity are documented and evaluated at all sites. We have a successful track record of setting new standards in efficiency and reliability.
- Type of Liquid: All types of Hydrocarbons, Liquid Ammonia, Lean/Semilean Solutions, Ethylene, Water Condensates, BFW, Caustics, Sour Water, Sulphuric Acid, Potassium Carbonate etc.
- Liquid Temperature: -104° C to +425° C
- MAWP: 280 bar
- Suction Pressure: 80 bar
- Operating Speed: 4550 rpm
- Vertical Column Length: 8 metres
- MOC : All types of API 610 Constructions (except Superduplex)
- Shaft Sealing : All types of API 682 arrangements (except gas sealing)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 November 2015 03:22